- Feed Pellet Production Line
- Wood Pellet Production Line
- Feed Pellet Machine
- Flat Die Pellet Machine
- Mixing Machine
Difference between the flat die pellet machine and the ring die pellet machine
There are two types of pellet machine: flat die type and ring die type. Do you know what is the difference between them? And which one to buy?
Here below are the main difference between flat die and ring die pellet machines:
1. Flat die pellet machinel is easy to clean. The design of flat die pellet mill also make it more suitable in small-scale pellet production, especially producing soft raw material.
2. Ring die pellet mill will not cause uneven die and roller wearing, which indicates that the cost in maintenance is lower. Besides, it is more energy efficient.
3. The price of ring die pellet machine is much higher than flat die pellet machine.
4. About the material feeding, the flat die pellet machine relies on material own weight, entering into the pressing chamber vertically; while the ring die pellet machine adopts curve feeding trough rolling compression feeding and high speed rotating into the compression bin.
5. Both of them can process animal feed and wood sawdust pellets.
6. About the handling capacity. The capacity of flat die pellet machine ranges from 100KG/H to 2000KG/H, while ring die type pellet mill ranges from 800KG/H to 20ton/H.