- Feed Pellet Production Line
- Wood Pellet Production Line
- Feed Pellet Machine
- Flat Die Pellet Machine
- Mixing Machine
How to make cattle feed at home - formula for making cattle feed
Animal performance and feed efficiency benefit from good quality pellets. The better the pellet quality, the better the performance of it. Reducing waste, less segregation in the feed, improving palatability and shorter the eating periods-all of these feed pellet merits are brought by feed pellet mill.
SUNWIT Pellet Mill is a reliable feed pellet mill manufacturer, which can offer you a wide range of feed making equipment, including diesel feed equipment, electric feed machinery and ring die feed pellet mill. We also supply complete feed production line and have many successful feed mill plant project around the world. Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about our equipment.
Raw materials for making dairy cattle feed pellets:
1. Cereals: maize, barley, oat, wheat, triticale, rye and sorghum
2. Seed from oleaginous crops: soy, flax, and sunflower
3. Seed from legumes: broad beans, field bean and protein pea
4. Forage: flours of permitted forage essences
5. Dried beet pulp.
Furthermore, the following substances can be used as appetizers in feed pellets:
1. Carob-bean, up to a maximum of 3%;
2. Molasses, up to a maximum of 3%.
Note: for animals in lactation, dry animals, and heifers from the sixth month of pregnancy, maximum daily amount of feed pellets is 2 kg/head/day.